The World is facing continued disruption as the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic persists.
Many businesses are now experiencing an increasing amount of pressure and uncertainty as the situation evolves.
Henning Harders is taking proactive and conscious action to continue providing you with a reliable service as well as protecting our team’s health and wellbeing.
We would like to share with you how we are responding to this challenge and how we will be moving forward:
- We have recently refreshed our Business Continuity Plan and have acted according to protocol as well as adhering to instruction provided by Government and health organisations.
- Our system is entirely capable to manage workflows remotely.
- At this time, we have no reported or confirmed cases of COVID-19 and we are fully functional.
- As a safety precaution we will no longer be holding meetings or functions in-person. However, we will be facilitating meetings with you via video and telephone conferencing.
- Your Key Account Managers will be working hard to keep you updated. We will continue to uphold and customise your service as needs change throughout the pandemic.
There are many challenges now facing the Australian and New Zealand supply chain and logistics industry and we aim to keep you informed and up to date as possible. Find updates regularly via our website regarding impact and delays.
We’d like to extend our thoughts to everyone in this difficult time and we sincerely hope that you and your loved ones stay safe and well.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your dedicated Key Account Manager.