Transparent, Cost Effective Air Freight For Your Business
Henning Harders (New Zealand) provides a range of import and export air freight services depending on the type of goods and the urgency of your needs. Cargo can be consolidated or consigned as express packages on direct flights. We can group our customers’ combined volumes together to attain competitive prices or maximise space allocations on regular flight schedules.
Our world-wide logistics network keeps you informed of your cargo movement at all times, providing timely notice of arrival and early lodgement of customs entries for earliest possible clearance and delivery of your goods.
Individual consignments or consolidations are available to all major airports in the world. Your transit time, cost requirements and commodity will dictate the most suitable method of shipping.
Our Air Freight Services include:
- Door to Door Delivery – from collection to customs clearance and final delivery
- Door-to-Airport Service
- Direct Airline Express, or consolidation available dependent on urgency
- Practical cost effective advice on routing, transit times and flight schedules
- Combined sea-air or air-sea loads for effective freight management
- Consolidation of cargo or consigned as express packages on direct flights
- Visibility and Control – track your freight movement online
- Individual consignments or consolidations to all major airports in the world
Our Value-Added Services for Air Freight:
- Customs clearance
- Handling of hazardous goods
- Non-conforming cargo – oversized, heavy
- Cargo Insurance - cover against physical loss or damage to goods
- Information services – performance and tracking reports
- Documentation services – management & delivery of accurate, complaint and
cost-effective international trade documentation
- A wide range of visibility solutions to help you manage your entire supply chain